Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 52: Week 1

I've been wanting to do a Project 365 (where you take a photo each day for an entire year) or Project 52 (one photo each week for the year) for the past few years.  I started off last year trying the 365 and it kind of fizzled out when I went back to work after maternity leave.

So this year I am going to be a little less ambitious and just go for 52.  I'm going to plan to post my new photo every Friday, so check back each week to see what I've got to show off!  It's the end of week one so here is my first photo.

Project 52: Week 1

I've decided this week that I want to make a quilt. I think it will be really cool to at least make one for each of my children to keep forever. Something that they will appreciate (at least when they get older) and know that their Mommy made especially for them.

I've never quilted anything before really. My Mom has though, and I plan on getting some help from her when I need it.

Here's to starting off the year with this new goal!

P.S. Stay tuned for more info about this first little quilt... it's going to be really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...