Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pom Pom Necklace

I just realized that I never posted about my awesome pom pom necklace that I made.  It was a gift for my friend Desiree over at Chic Inspirations, so that's probably why I forgot to post something till now.

Pom Pom Necklace

Isn't it super cute?  I'm still needing to get a picture of her actually wearing it (she does wear it... at least she has once to work the other day - I just didn't have my camera with me).

I saw the tutorial for this over at Little Miss Momma, and today I saw she was doing a little linky party and that is what triggered my thoughts to get this posted :)

Anyway, go ahead and check out all the other awesome necklaces and pom pom headbands that everyone has made - there are so many awesome creations out there!

2 comments:

  1. love love love the colors on this! seriously - i want to make another one now and use this color scheme

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...