Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Makeover

I finally had enough of the plain old, out of the box look of my blog.  I've actually been looking for ideas for several weeks now, but finally had a chance to sit down and get some work done on it. What do you think?


Probably the biggest change is that I now have a pretty header.  It's not exactly what I was originally wanting, but this will do until I have time to draw up something more along the lines of what I was wanting.  I like the colors though.  It's something bright and pretty to look at... which is nice when its so cold and dreary outside right now. :)


I also added the Linkwithin widget which allows you to link up thumbnails of other relative posts.  I had seen this on several other blogs that I visit and really like how it helps me find other stuff that I might not have seen otherwise.  I hope you like it too!



Who knows how long this will last... I plan to test it out for a little while before I go trying to customize it anymore with custom fonts, buttons, etc.  I do plan on getting all of those done eventually though.

Tell me what you think about the makeover :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design. I really like it. I am looking into changing my own too...It's hard though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...