Monday, January 31, 2011

It's finally opening!

Several months ago my friend, Desiree, and I decided that we were going to put some things together and open up an Etsy shop together. We both love to make all kinds of craft projects and especially love fun accessories.

boutique logo

And so was born... DesiLea Boutique. Our grand opening is tomorrow, February 1st and I'm really excited to get things going! Fingers crossed that it is successful and continues to be a fun project for the both of us.

Anyway, I just decided that in honor of our grand opening... I'm going to have a giveaway. The details are being nailed down still... but check back here for more details. Or, be updated automatically when you "like" us on Facebook! Just check out the new box in the sidebar and like DesiLea Boutique!

Ooh... this is going to be fun!  More details to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations on your shop! You left me a comment on my little pouches and I wanted to reply, but you're a no-reply blogger so I couldn't. I wanted to ask you to let me know how you get on with the zipper if you try the project from I heart Patchwork. If you want to know how to fix the no-reply blogger thing (so people can reply to your comments) let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. No reply blogger? I have absolutely no idea what that means. Yes, please I'd love to know how to fix that! (Thanks for letting me know!) I'll come find you and email you or something :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...