Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?!?!

Oh my!  Where did time go?  I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! 

This means that I need to figure out where we will be and what we will be doing.  That's one of the big hazards of having both of our families living in the same town - we are close enough to see everyone, but that makes for a really hectic day all around.  It's great to have everyone close, but we have found that it's best to try and take turns where we go to to keep everyone happy, and ourselves sane!

This also is a big reminder that I need to get all of my plans together for any handmade holiday gifts that I plan to make.  I've got a few ideas of quick projects, but they will all come together best if I plan it all out and know when I'll be able to work on things.

More later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...