Friday, November 12, 2010

Lots of cute stuff!

Yes, I know, I still need to post about the wonderful birthday party last Saturday... I will...

But for now...

I keep finding some really cute fun tutorials of super easy, fun stuff to make... so I'm starting in on making some of them. :)

Yesterday I was off work, so I took the girls over to my Mom's house and while the kids napped, we were able to work on some craft projects.

I finally was able to almost complete this one really awesome baby gift that I had been working on... more about that later (after it's been given away).

I also found some awesome scarves and neck warmers that I want to make for a friend...

Aren't they cute? Yes, of course! And they are SUPER EASY to make too. Really... I cut the fleece in a few spare minutes at Mom's house yesterday, and last night I stitched the neck warmer together in about 5 minutes or less. The scarf is all ready to go through the machine (I'm making two of them actually)... I just need to decide what shape(s) I want to cut out of them for the reverse applique (I'm thinking stars at the moment, because that might be a little easier to do freehand through my machine). That will be finished tonight. I'll have photos of the finished products after I finish up the scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...