Monday, November 29, 2010

I AM working on stuff...

I promise, I haven't forgotten this little crafty blog - I've just been too busy actually crafting and stuff though.  Most of the things I've been making lately are all Christmas presents, so I can't really share them till after they've been given - sorry.  I have been doing a good bit of sewing, and have even taught myself to crochet.  I still like the look of knit stuff better, but it's so much easier to crochet shapes other than squares (adding and subtracting stitches in knitting is something I have never learned to do).

I do have some new photos to share this evening though... I've just got to get home, get the girls fed, bathed, and put to bed then I can work on sharing some photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...