Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Daily: 15


Day 15: cleaning...

December Daily: 15


Today I got out of work early due to bad weather (it was supposedly icy), so I had a chance to go home and get some major work done around the house. I set out to get some sort of order put back in our bedroom. This room has become the “dump it in there because no one else will see it” room, and it had been bothering me for awhile.I got a lot of junk cleaned out and clothes put away, or in to the dirty laundry pile. It kind of looks like a real bedroom now. I still have a lot of work to do (stuff to storage, finish cleaning the closet, paint the walls, build the headboard, etc.) but at least I was able to make some sort of dent in the project. I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...