Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome

Hi!  Welcome to my brand new blog project!  I'm a mom of 2 little girls, I have a great husband, and I work a full time job.  In my very little spare time (usually after the girls are in bed) I love to work on various craft projects.  That is what I hope to share with you here the most.  Of course, you'll get a little glimpse into my life as a busy Mom, and my family life, but I hope that keeping this blog going will keep me inspired to keep creating new and interesting things.

As only having a few hours each evening, and occasionally some time on the weekends to work on projects, many things will either be quick easy projects, or other projects that might normally take an average of a few hours, but will take me a week full of evenings to finish.  Hopefully I can share some great ways for others to find a way to be creative every day, even when it's hard to find the time.

So, I hope you'll check back often to see what I've been up to!

... for now...
-Malea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...