Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's going to be a good weekend

This past week has been an interesting one, and so I am glad it's over and now the weekend :)

Work has been interesting - not bad... just a weird week.  I actually do feel like I got a lot done at least, so that's good.

It was my Mom's birthday on Tuesday... Yeah!

We went to dinner for Mom's birthday last night but I had to leave early because the girls were sick and in bad moods... Boo! 
At dinner, I knocked over my margarita after only a few sips, leaving me with just a few sips left - what a waste.  Then on my way home I ran out of gas and got stranded half way in someones driveway until my husband could get there with enough gas to get us going again.  What a night!  As soon as the girls were bathed and in bed, I crashed myself.  Slept really good too!

But... today is a new day!  And although it's cloudy and wet outside, it's going to be a good day. 

I have had a shower and gotten dressed already - even have a little bit of makeup on.

I have finished an entire cup of coffee before it had a chance to get cold.

I have had a chance to play on the computer for a little bit now.

It's after 9:00 am and both of the girls are still asleep.  Shocking huh?  I think we are going to have to wake them up before too long.

I've got to run by the storage unit place before noon to close out our account (saving $60/month).

And we talked about trying to go get some donuts for breakfast this morning... still seeing how that one is going to pan out.

Today, I am going to finish that skirt that I have been working on all week.  And hopefully get my next project planned out and patterns traced and ready to go.

It's going to be busy, but I'm determined that it will be a good weekend!

More later with that finished skirt!  And I know I've been all talk lately... but I'll finally get some photos downloaded and posted soon - I've totally been a slacker on photos lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...