Monday, July 25, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 1 again!

Yeah... I did 4 days of my workout after I mentioned it 2 weeks ago, then went on vacation for a week and left my DVD at home.  So no shredding while on vacation.  That seems fair though - right?  :)

I did definitely get much more exercise while on vacation than I normally do when I go to work though.  I spent my days playing with the kids and walking through crowded shopping areas - so I definitely got my steps in.  I've been wearing my pedometer and when at work during the week it's really hard to get even 8000-ish steps in.  This past week I was getting like 15,000 - 18,000 in each day.  :)  Yeah!  So at least I wasn't a total bum while on vacation.

So today I started back on my 1200 calorie limit and did my DVD again.  This time I even got my husband to do it with me!  Yeah!  He says he'll do it again too!!  :)

Oh yeah, while on vacation I tried to eat better but wasn't going to kill myself to just have 1200 calories.  I wanted to be able to enjoy my vacation and try different things.  So I adjusted my calorie counter to track me at around 2000 calories per day which it said was how many were allowed to stay at my current weight.  Worked pretty good too... I weighed myself yesterday and only gained 1lb back.

That puts me at a total of 3lbs lost... 4lbs the first week, plus the 1 I gained back.  I can deal with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...